Zenoti allows you to set up a list of specific reasons that your front desk can select from, when they cancel a membership, cancel an appointment, delete an appointment, when they mark an appointment as a turnaway, or when they add the loyalty points manually.
To add a new reason
- Ensure that you are at the organization level.
- Navigate to Admin > Setup > Reasons.
The Manage Reasons page opens.
- Click Add at the top-right corner of the page.
The Create Reasons page opens.
- In the General section, complete the following:
- Name: Enter the reason name such as private room unavailable.
- Code: Enter a code to easily identify the reason. For example, you can use PRU as the code for private room unavailable.
- Type: Select one of the following reason type:
a) Appointment cancellation: Select if the reason is created to track
appointment cancellations. When canceling an appointment, the front desk
staff must select a reason from the list of "Appointment cancellation" reasons. For example, the front desk may cancel appointments when a guest is out travelling or if a guest is unwell and unable to come in for an appointment.
b) Membership cancellation: Select if the reason is created to track
membership cancellations. This helps you analyze why members drop out
from a membership program. For example, guests may relocate to another state or country.
c) Appointment deletion: Select if the reason is created to track appointment deletions. When deleting an appointment, the front desk
staff must select a reason from the list of "Appointment deletion" reasons. For example, the front desk may need to delete duplicate appointments or if a guest is no longer interested in taking the service.
d) Turnaways: Select if the reason is created to track turnaways.
When there is no possibility to book an appointment for a
guest, the front desk can mark the appointment as a ‘turnaway’ and select
the appropriate reason from the list of turnaway reasons. For example, the center may be fully booked or the guest may be seeking an appointment outside of the center's working hours.
e) Loyalty Points Update: Select if the reason s created to track manual addition of loyalty points. When manually adding loyalty points, the front desk staff must select a reason from the list of "Loyalty Points Update" reasons. For example, the front desk may need to manually add loyalty points for a guest as a gesture of goodwill.
- Description: Enter the reason description such as private room is unavailable to complete the appointment request.
- Active: By default, the checkbox is selected to display this reason when canceling a membership, appointment, or when marking an appointment as turnaway.
Clear it if you want to prevent this reason from showing up in the list of reasons.
5. Click Save.
The reason is created successfully.