In the Appointment Book, search for the invoice using its number.
2. On the SEARCH FOR AN INVOICE OR A RECEIPT dialog box, click Show.
3. On the Invoice and Payment details window, select I want to > Refund Invoice.
The Refund Invoice window appears.
4. On the Select Items page, select the membership you want to refund.
5. A dialog may appear asking you to enter the reason for the refund in the Comments box. Enter your comments.
Optionally, select the Close membership checkbox, if the guest wants to discontinue the membership after the refund, and then click Save.
6. Enter the amount to be refunded in the Refund Amount field.
The refund amount cannot exceed the remaining membership balance. Also, when processing a refund, the tax that was received on the amount is deducted from the relevant accounts for the center.
7. Click Select Refund Mode.
The Payment Methods page appears.
8. Choose how you want to refund the payment. Learn how
Important: You can only refund active memberships. If the membership is in the Closed or Cancelled status, you have to first reinstate the membership before you can refund.