Before you begin
- Ensure that your organization is configured to have Membership as one of the payment options. Learn how
- Ensure that your organization has set up memberships. Learn how
To redeem a membership
2. Review and edit the invoice, if required.
3. In the Collect Payment section, select Membership.
The POS window automatically populates the Amount field with the total price of the invoice.
It also populates the Tip and Support Staff Gratuity (SSG) fields based on if and how your organization or center has configured them.
Note: You can edit the tip and SSG amounts, provided your organization allows you to do so and you have the required permissions.
4. In the Membership drop down, select the membership that the guest can avail for the items in the invoice.
Note: There are memberships that are redeemable only at the center where it was sold. Such memberships do not appear in the Membership drop down. You can check for such memberships in the Memberships tab (Guest Profile > Memberships tab).
5. Click Add Payment.
Zenoti adds the membership credits to the invoice.
6. Click the print or email button to close the invoice.