Zenoti provides the following options to collect payments for invoices generated at your organization:
You can enable all or any of the payment options to be available across your organization. Only those payment options that you enable for your organization will show up as valid payment types in the Point of Sale (POS) window.
Note: If you are a multicenter organization, you cannot define separate payment options for each center. The payment options you define will be applicable for all centers in the organization.
To define the payment methods for your organization
1. Ensure that you are at the organization level.
2. Select Admin > Organization > Organizations.
3. On the Manage Organizations page, select the Payment tab.
4. Expand the Payment Types section.
5. Select the payment types that you want to accept in your organization.
6. To process debit/credit card payments, select the card types that you want to allow in your organization.
You can choose to make one of the selected payment methods the default method in the POS. Learn how to define the default payment method
7. Click Save.
The Collect Payment section of the POS window, hereafter, displays the payment methods that you configured in the above steps. See the following image for reference.