Important: You can add a vendor only at the organization level.
Zenoti allows you to maintain a comprehensive list of vendors that supply products to your organization. When you create a vendor account, you enter information about the vendor that is used to automatically populate purchase orders created for the vendor and to track product deliveries and returns.
Before you begin
Ensure that your organization has configured a list of products used or sold at your organization or center.
To add a vendor account
1. Ensure that you are at the organization level.
2. Select Admin > Resources > Vendors.
The Manage Vendors page appears.
3. Click the Add button in the top-right corner of the page.
4. On the General page, enter the following information:
- Vendor name: Name of the vendor
- Vendor code: Code used to identify the vendor
- Description: An optional statement to describe the vendor
- Address 1, Address 2, City, Country, State, and Postal Code: Vendor's complete address
- Phone number: Vendor's contact number
- Email address: Vendor's email address. When an email is sent from Zenoti, a PDF copy of the order is sent to this email address.
- CST #: (If applicable) The vendor's Central Sales Tax (CST) number
Note: CST is a form of indirect tax imposed only on goods sold from one state to another state, which particularly takes into account that the buyer and the seller are in two different states.
- TIN #: (If applicable) The vendor's Taxpayer’s Identification Number (TIN)
5. Click Next.
6. On the Products page, specify the products supplied by the vendor.
7. Click Finish.
The newly added vendor appears on the Manage Vendors page.