You can add the additional GST details to the receipt footer area while printing or emailing the receipt. Note that this information is in addition to the mandatory details that are printed on receipts.
Before you begin
Ensure to enable the GST India Receipt Format.
To add additional GST details in the footer
- Ensure that you are at the organization level.
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations > Click the Email/Texts tab > Scroll down to the Configuration section.
- Click Edit next to the Customer Email Receipt Footer template.
- In the Available Macros list (at the right-hand side of the page), locate the following macros, and then paste them into the HTML edit window:
- [GSTIN]: Prints the center's GSTN on the receipt
- [StateCode]: Prints the center's state code on the receipt
- [CenterPAN]: Prints the center's PAN on the receipt
5. Click Save.
All subsequent receipts printed will include these details in the
Note: In case you need help configuring GST, contact us at GstHelp@zenoti.com.