Although you can launch the POS window directly (without an appointment), Zenoti recommends that you first book an appointment and then launch the POS window to collect payment, so that the corresponding data is recorded and there is no overlap between the service providers’ time.
You can open the POS window directly (without an appointment), if:
- You are selling a product, membership, prepaid card, or gift card
- You have many walk-in guests and do not have the time to create appointments from scratch
To directly open the POS window without an appointment
1. Use one of the following options:
- Option 1: Click the POS icon in the top-right corner of the Appointment Book
- Option 2: Click an open time slot, and then select Point of Sale.
Note: If your organization maintains separate sales for products, you might see a separate Point of Sale - Products option.
2. The POS window opens without any guest or service details. Enter the details to proceed further.