Zenoti allows you to use the Custom Payment method to collect payments in a form other than cash, credit cards, or checks. For example, if you charge a company directly for services taken by their employees or if you’ve tied up with a coupon site, that collects money on your behalf, you would use custom payments to keep a tab on such payments to reconcile these charges periodically.
Before you begin
- Ensure that your organization has configured Custom as one of the payment options. Learn how
- Ensure that your organization has set up custom payments. Learn how
To process a custom payment
- Launch the POS window.
- Review and edit the invoice, if required.
- In the Collect Payment section, select Custom.
- In the Payment Data field, click the drop-down menu.
- Select a custom payment option, or type its name in the search field and then select a match.
6. Enter any additional information about the payment in the Additional Data field.
Note: This field appears only after you select a custom payment.
7. Click Add Payment.
Zenoti adds the custom payment to the invoice.
8. Click the print or email button to close the invoice.