If some members of a group appointment want to redeem membership or package benefits, you must first apply those discounts on their individual invoices. Then you can open the group invoice to process the remaining payment.
To collect payments for a group appointment that includes memberships or packages
- In the Appointment Book, click the appointment of the guest (part of the group appointment) who is redeeming a membership or package.
- Select Take Payment - do not select Take Payment (Group Bill).
Note: Since the appointment is part of a group, the context menu displays both options: Take Payment and Take Payment (Group Bill).
The individual invoice opens.
- If the guest has an active membership or package with available benefits, Zenoti automatically applies them. If needed, you can manually apply them.
- Click the link in the message at the top of the screen to open the group invoice.
5. Select a payment method from the Collect Payment section.
6. Click Add Payment.
The payment details (method of payment and amount) appear in the bottom
panel of the invoice.
7. Click the Close & Print icon to close the invoice and get a printable copy of
invoice or, click Close & Email to close the invoice and send the
invoice by email to the guest.