As part of entering general information for a new employee profile, you need to enter login information.
Follow these guidelines to add login information:
- Username: Enter the username of the employee. This is a mandatory field. The employee uses this username to log into Zenoti and the employee or manager applications. In fact, if the employee has access to the customer mobile application, she can use the same login credentials to log in.
Ensure this information is accurate.
Important: If employees forget their login information, you can reset the password from this section using the Reset Password option. Zenoti sends a new password immediately to the registered email address of the employee.
- Password: Enter a default password that the employee can use to log into Zenoti for the first time. Employees can later change this password by clicking the Change Password link on the login screen of Zenoti. This is a mandatory field.
Important: To ensure protection and security, Zenoti recommends creating a strong password. The instructions to create a strong password are listed in the Meet Password Requirements section.
- Confirm Password: Enter the default password again to confirm the same.
Meet Password Requirements
Your password must have a minimum of 8 characters. It should meet at least three criteria which include a combination of letters (upper or lower case), numbers, and/or symbols (ASCII-standard characters only).
Avoid using a password that:
- Is particularly weak. Example: "password1234".
- You have used before on your account.
- Contains blank spaces.
- Contains accents or accented characters, as they are not supported.
- Issues with Employee Log In (Tips for employees to resolve login issues on their own)
- Troubleshoot Log In Issues as an Owner or Administrator
- Force Employee to Change Password
- Add Personal Info for a New Employee
- Add Address Details for a New Employee
- Add Job Info for a New Employee
- Enter Preferences for a New Employee