If one guest pays for all guests of a group appointment, you can collect payment for the entire group in one transaction.
To collect payment for a group invoice
1. In the Appointment Book, select any appointment that is part of the group from whom you want to collect payment.
2. Select Take Payment (Group Bill) from the context menu.
The Group Invoice opens.
3. [Optional]: Enter a discount on the invoice.
Note: If you need to apply a membership or package benefit for one of the
guests, you must click the invoice number and go to the individual invoice.
4. Select the payment method that the guest chooses to pay with.
5. Click the split icon (see below). A new window appears, which allows you to split the total tip fee among therapists who provide services to the group.
If a single therapist attends the group, simply enter the total tip amount in the TIP FEE field to process the payment. See the following screenshot.
If multiple therapists attend the group, enter individual tip amounts in the split-tip window (Refer to the below screenshot). Select the individual guest invoice and employee name from the drop-down, enter a tipping fee to add to the invoice, and click Save.
The tip fee will be updated on the invoice.
6. Click Add Payment. The amount appears in the bottom panel of the invoice.
7. Click the Close & Print icon to close the invoice and get a printable copy of the invoice or click Close & Email to close the invoice and send the invoice by email to the guest or click Close Invoice to just close the invoice.
Note: When you click Close & Email, you can select the guests who want to receive the group appointment's email receipt. This feature is also available on Zenoti Mobile (iOS). Refer to the following screenshot for details.