Read our February Upgrade blog post for major feature enhancements in the January 2016 release. This article includes only the features that are not explained as a part of the blog post.
APPOINTMENT BOOK AND POS
The following enhancements are made in the Appointment Book module:
- Apply Discount to a Custom Package at the Point of Sale: This enhancement allows you to apply a campaign and provide discount to guests for custom packages. For custom packages created from the POS, campaigns and discounts can now be applied using Package Tags. You must first create a campaign including discount for packages with specific tags. Assign the tag that is configured, from the drop-down list, and apply the custom package discount campaign to give a discount.You can also personalize the name of the package for the guest.
- Display the Price of a Service With or Without Taxes: With this enhancement, you have the option of showing the price of a service excluding the tax. This allows you to clearly display what is the service price and what is the tax amount. If you configure the system to not show the price including the tax, then the tax applicable on the service is displayed separately. This depends on whether the service price is configured inclusive of service tax at the Organization level.
- Improved Service Entry at the POS: If you have to add a second service for a customer from the POS, you need not select the therapist name again while adding the second service. The previously selected therapist’s name will be automatically selected. You can, however, change the therapist if required.
- Enhanced Appointment Log: With this release, you can see, in the appointment log, the name of the employee who closed an appointment invoice.
- Navigate the Guest Profile Tabs Easily: Now you do not have to scroll or maximize the Guest Profile page to be able to see all the tabs. We’ve redesigned the navigation, so you can just scroll through the tabs, instead of scrolling the whole page.
The following enhancements are made in the Marketing module:
- Focused Setup Pages for Always On and Scheduled Campaigns: We have now separated the configuration settings for Always On and Scheduled Campaigns into two pages, so you can access only the relevant options while creating campaigns. You need to click Add Always On Campaign or Add Scheduled Campaign buttons for creating an Email/Text Message or Opportunity campaign, instead of the generic Add button that the system showed previously.
- Test your Email before Sending the Campaign Out: The system now allows you to send a test email before you send it out to all the guests in a campaign. After you complete composing the email, click the Send Test Mail button. Once you click the button, the system shows a text box where you can enter the email address to which the message needs to be sent.
- Define Your Own Time Period While Creating Custom Target Segments: When you create custom target segment rules based on guest visits, you can now define your own time period in terms of days, weeks, or months. Previously, the system only supported predefined time periods of weeks, 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months, and 1 year.
- Target Customer by Their Next Scheduled Visit: We’ve introduced the following two new criteria to target guests based on their visits. In terms of setting up operators and time period they are similar to the other existing criteria.
Helps you target your guests based on their scheduled appointments in a specified time in the future, similar to how you target based on last visits. For instance, if you want to set up a campaign to remind a guest for a hair cut whose last visit for a hair cut was six weeks back, the Next Visit criteria helps you exclude those who have a scheduled appointment in the next few days.
Helps you target your guests based on no shows in a specified time in the past.
- Filter the Email/Text Message Campaigns by Campaign Type: You can now filter the list of your Email/Text Message campaigns (Marketing > Campaigns > Email/Text Message) by the Campaign Type and Schedule Type lists shown below.
The following enhancements are made in the Inventory module:
- Restricting Delivery Order to Not Exceed the Requested Transfer Order: You can restrict the delivery order of products to a center to not exceed the quantity raised or requested. For example, if a center raises a transfer order for 100 bottles of a particular shampoo, then the delivery of the order must not exceed 100 bottles. You can set this at the Organization level under Inventory settings.
The following enhancements are made to Reports:
- More Invoice Type Filters for the Invoices Report: You can now filter the Sales – Invoices report (Admin > Reports > Sales > Invoices) by No Show, Cancelled, and Deleted appointments invoice types. Previously, the system provided the All, Open, Closed, Open and Closed options to filter.