Using an Opportunity Campaign you can create a new Sales Opportunity for your sales team whenever a membership is about to expire.
For example, if you use an Always On Campaign to send out a Membership renewal email 30 days before the Membership expires, you can then also set up an Opportunity Campaign to automatically create opportunities for guests whose Memberships are about to expire so that you can track follow ups. This ensures that someone follows-up on the Membership renewal, in addition to sending out an email message telling the guest that their Membership is about to expire.
Prerequisite: This article assumes that you have:
- The Send/Schedule Opportunity Campaign permission enabled for your role (Admin > Organizations > Security Role Permission > Permissions).
Note: If this permission is not enabled, you can still go ahead and create an opportunity campaign.
- Created a target segment.
To create an Opportunity Campaign:
1. Ensure that you are in the Admin mode and at the Organization level.
2. Navigate to Marketing > Campaigns > Opportunity.
3. Based on your requirement, Add one of the following campaigns:
- Add Scheduled Campaign: Scheduled campaigns let you send opportunities on a scheduled date and time.
- Add Always on Campaign: Always on campaigns let you set up a series of opportunities and then lets Zenoti send them out at the right time.
4. Depending on your selection, either Create Scheduled Campaign or
Create Always On Campaign page opens.
5. Complete the following steps:
Step 1: Enter Campaign info
- Campaign Name: Enter a name for the Campaign.
Example: Hair Color follow up.
- Rule Code: Enter a Rule Code for the Campaign.
- Description: Enter an appropriate description.
Example: Check if the new hair color we have adopted is liked by our guests or not.
- Opportunity Description: Enter a description for the opportunity.
Example: Check if new Almaeda hair color is already fading or doing good.
- Select Opportunity Type: Select the opportunity type.
Step 2: Select Centers
- Select Centers: Select the Centers within your Organization for which you want to enable this Campaign.
- Select Target Segment: Select the Target Segment.
Note: You should have already created your Target Segments so that they appear in this drop-down list.
- Follow up within __ days: Specify the number of days within with you want the follow-up to be done.
- Close the Opportunity within __ days: Specify the number of days in which you expect the Opportunity to be closed.
Step 3: Save and publish.
Based on your requirement,select either Save and Close, Send now, or Schedule a time.