Non-recurring memberships are pre-paid memberships where clients pay the membership fee at one go and use the membership benefits through the tenure of the membership.
Zenoti enables you to offer term-based memberships that expire after a specific period such as 3, 6 or 12 months. In such membership plans, clients usually pay the membership fee in full and use the membership benefits through the tenure of the membership.
Membership plans are set up for the entire organization and not for a particular center. After you create a membership plan for the organization, you can go ahead and assign to the centers where you want to use.
The following are the major steps to create a non-recurring membership plan
Step 1: Access the Create Membership Page
- At the organization level, navigate to Marketing > Memberships > Memberships.
The Manage Memberships page opens.
- Click Add Non-Recurring Membership.
The Create Membership page opens.
You can use the Create Membership page to create a non-recurring membership by following the steps mentioned in this article.
Step 2: Enter General Membership Information
In this step, you define the outline of the membership. Based on your choices in is step, you will be required to provide more information in further steps.
- Enter basic membership information such as its name, code, identification, and description. Learn about the fields available while setting up basic membership information.
- Indicate whether the membership is active. When you set a membership to Inactive, the membership is no longer available for sale to customers. Any benefits and credits that existing customers have accrued still hold good and can be applied to their purchases.
- In the Define section, indicate what fees are applicable to the membership. The options you select here will appear on the Centers tab, where you can specify the actual numbers.
- Use the Validity Starts option to select when the validity starts after purchase. The available options are From Sale Date and At First Redemption.
- Select how benefits and discounts are applied. Based on the options you select here, Zenoti shows you the options to set up or enable these features.
- Select how commissions are calculated.
a. Commission on Membership Sale: If you pay employees commissions on
membership sales, set this to Yes.
b. Commission Adjustment: You can scale the final commission value to a certain percentage using this field. For example, if you enter 90% here, the employee gets 90% of the commission value that is arrived at based on the commission
type (explained above). If you do not want to reduce or increase the
percentage of commissions, just leave this field blank.
c. Commission Type: Select a commission type for the membership from the
- Commissions settings defined in employee or job profiles: Award the
commissions based on the settings in the employee or job profiles.
- Flat amount: Give a fixed amount on selling this membership. Enter the
amount in the Commission box.
- Percentage of discounted price: Give a certain percentage of the cost of the
discounted membership service. Enter the percentage value in the
- Set up Advanced Properties.
Learn how to set up advanced properties for memberships.
Step 3: Enter Service Credit Information
In this step, define how service credits are handled. This step appears only if you have set Membership Benefits to Service Credits or to Both.
Learn how to enable transfer of service credits.
Step 4: Enter Service Discount Information
In this step, define how service discounts are handled for the membership. This step appears only if you have set Service Discount to Yes.
Learn how to set up service discounts for a membership.
Step 5: Enter Product Discount Information
In this step, define how product discounts are handed for the membership. This step appears only if you have set Product Discount to Yes.
Learn how to set up product discounts for a membership.
Step 6: Enter Center Information
In this step, customize how centers can offer the membership.
Learn how to customize a membership plan for a center.
Step 7: Enter Catalog Information
In this step, define how the membership may be offered on the Webstore.
Learn how to display a membership plan on Webstore and CMA.