You can configure revenue slabs and define a commission percentage for each slab separately. For example, if a membership sale price is in the range of $100 to $500, you can configure the commission percentage to be 10%.
To configure the commissions based on revenue slabs:
- Ensure that you are at the Center level.
- Click Employee > Jobs > Name of the Job.
- Click the Commissions tab.
- From the Category drop-down list, select Memberships.
- In the Revenue Range field, enter the range values.
Example: $500 - $1000.
- In the Commission% field, enter the commission percentage.
- Click Add.
The commissions based on the revenue ranges are displayed as follows:
9. Repeat steps 5, 6, and 7 if you want to configure commissions percentages for multiple revenue slabs.