Important! You can create a promotion using loyalty points only if you have configured Regular loyalty program for your organization.
Loyalty points promotion is a program that awards guests extra loyalty points for a limited period of time. When used effectively, loyalty points promotion can be an effective tool to encourage guests to try new services or products.
To create a loyalty points promotion:
1. Ensure you are at the Organization level.
2. From the main menu, navigate to Marketing > Offers > Loyalty Point Promotion.
The Manage Loyalty Point Promotions page opens.
3. Click Add.
The Create New Promotion page opens.
4. The Create New Promotion page has four tabs:
General - Specify points based on amount spent for actions
Services - Specify promotional points for certain services.
Products - Specify promotional points for certain products.
Centers - Specify the centers the promotion is applicable for.
5. Complete the General tab as per the instructions here and click Next or Finish.
Note: You can choose to complete only the General tab and click Finish.
Or, you can click Next and complete the other tabs.
6. Complete the Services tab as per the instructions here and click Next.
7. Complete the Products tab as per the instructions here and click Next.
8. Complete the Centers tab as per the instructions here and finally click Finish.
You have successfully created a loyalty points promotion and guests are awarded the loyalty points as per the accrual settings defined in the promotion.