The Reports Module by default displays all the categories and reports that you have enabled at the Organization level. Based on your requirement, you can choose to remove any of the reports from the Reports module.
To add or remove reports from the Reports module, do the following:
1. Ensure you are at the Organization level.
2. Navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations > Reports.
All the categories of reports appear.
3. Expand the category of reports that you wish to add or remove from the
All reports associated with the expanded category appear.
4. Locate your report and based on your requirement, do one of the following:
Select the check box against the report - Adds the report to the Reports module.
Clear the check box against the report - Removes the report from the Reports module.
5. Click Finish. The changes are saved and the report is added or removed
from the Reports module.