Many guests like to book their appointments in advance, especially if it is a busy center, on an occasion, or during holidays to ensure they can get the date and time or a therapist they prefer. To support this, Zenoti allows you to conveniently book guest appointments for a future date.
Note: This article provides instructions on booking a single appointment for a future date. You can create recurring appointments for services that a guest avails periodically. Learn how
To schedule an appointment for a future date
1. In the Appointment Book, click the drop-down arrow against the calendar, on top of the Appointment Book, and then select a date.
The Appointment Book opens for the selected date.
2. Click an available time slot or the requested time for the appointment against a therapist's name, and then click New Appointment.
The Appointment Info panel opens at the bottom.
4. Add services.
5. Select any of the following options:
- Save: Saves the appointment for the selected date (no payment taken). The appointment gets saved in the Appointment Book for the selected date and shows up as an upcoming appointment in the guest's profile.
- Take Payment: Opens the Point of Sale window where you can process the payment if the guest is willing to make a complete or partial payment for the upcoming appointment. The appointment automatically saves to the selected date's Appointment Book.