Variants allow you to club similar services in the webstore. For example, you could display a hair cut service with variants such as "Long Hair", "Mid Length Hair", and "Short Hair".
Create variants as services in Zenoti before you can add them to the service.
To do so:
- If not already on the Create Service window, navigate to Admin > Resources > Services > Click Add for a new service or click an existing service from the list to edit its details.
- Enter General Details and click Next.
The Pricing section opens.
- Enter Pricing Information and click Next.
The Products section opens.
- Select Products and click Next.
The Resources section opens.
- Select Resources and click Next.
The Custom section opens.
- Select Custom Fields and click Next.
The Catalog section opens.
- Configure Online Catalog and click Next.
The Variants section opens.
- Complete the fields in the Variants section as follows:
- Service: Start typing the name of the related service and click the name from the list of suggestions that the system shows.
The drop-down only shows the services that have not already been defined as a variant to another service.
- Add: Click Add.
The service that you select displays below.
Repeat the same steps to add another variant.
To remove a variant, click the red cross icon to delete it from the list.
9. Click Next to go to the Related section. Read: Select Related Services