An Online Catalog showcases your products and services making it easy for your prospective guests to browse through your offerings.
You could embed a YouTube video demonstrating how your spa performs a service or you could add an image of the service. Adding such details to your catalog helps your guests understand your services better.
An online catalog makes updating information easy - ensuring your guests always have accurate information at their fingertips.
To showcase a service, you must configure the Catalog section of the service and enlist it in the list of services offered. Use these settings to show the various services you offer at your locations.
Scenario: You are adding a new service, Specialty Manicure, to all your centers.
To configure your online catalog for services:
1. If not already on the Create Service window, navigate to Admin > Resources >
Services > Click Add for a new service or click an existing service from the list to
edit its details.
As you are creating a new service, Specialty Manicure, click Add.
2. Enter General Details and click Next.
The Pricing section opens.
3. Enter Pricing Information.
As you are offering this service in all centers, select the checkboxes for all the
centers and click Next.
The Products section opens.
4. Select Products.
The Specialty Manicure uses Olive Oil. Type Olive Oil and select it from the list of
suggestions. Enter the amount and select the Track Consumption Automatically
checkbox, if required, and click Next.
The Resources section opens.
5. Select Resources who can perform Specialty Manicure and click Next.
The Custom section opens.
6. Select Custom Fields and click Next.
The Catalog section opens.
7. Complete the fields in the Catalog section as follows:
- Show in the webstore and mobile app: Select this checkbox to show Specialty Manicure in the webstore and the customer mobile application.
- Display Name: Enter a display name for this service in the catalog.
Example: Specialty Manicure
- Display Price: Enter a price for this service in the catalog. For example, if the Specialty Manicure costs $35, enter the amount $35.
- Display Order: Enter a display order for this service in the catalog. For example, if you enter the display order for Specialty Manicure as 3, and if your business lists 10 services in the catalog, the Specialty Manicure service will appear third in the sequence.
- Show Price: If you want to show the price of the service in the catalog, select this checkbox. For example, if you select this checkbox for Specialty Manicure, it will display the price that you entered earlier, i.e. $35.
- Allow customer to book this service: Select this checkbox to allow visitors to book an appointment for this service. For example, if you want to allow guests to book Specialty Manicure, select the checkbox. If you do not select this checkbox, guests will not be able to book Specialty Manicure from the online catalog. The service simply appears on the catalog.
- Show in New Services: If you display the New Services category in your webstore and mobile app, select this checkbox to include this service in the category. If you select the Show in New Services checkbox for Specialty Manicure, the service will appear in the New Services category in your webstore and mobile app.
- Show in Recommended Services: If you display the Recommended Services category on your webstore and mobile app, select this checkbox to include the service in the category. For example, if you select this checkbox for the service that you just created, i.e. Specialty Manicure, the service will be displayed in the Recommended Services category of your webstore and mobile app.
- Page Title: Enter the page title for this service in the catalog. For example, Specialty Manicure – SpaBliss. This information helps search engines and visitors by informing them what this service is in a concise and accurate manner.
- Meta Keywords: Enter the meta keywords for this service in the catalog. For example, for a specialty manicure, the keywords could be nail, specialty beauty treatment, and cuticle. This information helps search engines to easily locate the service by providing more information about the topic of the page.
- Meta Description: Enter the meta description for this service in the catalog. For example, for the Specialty Manicure mentioned above, the description could be “A specialty beauty treatment for your fingernails and hands using the best natural products available, performed by our best therapists ” This information appears as a snippet in the search engine result pages and when your page is shared across social media platforms and other websites.
- YouTube Video ID: If you want to show a YouTube video of the service, enter the Tag Name and Video ID of the video.
8. Click Next to go to the Variants section. Read: Select Variants
The service will appear in your Webstore.