To select the custom data fields you want to enable for the service:
- If not already on the Create Service window, navigate to Admin > Resources > Services > Click Add for a new service or click an existing service from the list to edit its details.
- Enter General Details and click Next.
The Pricing section opens.
- Enter Pricing Information and click Next.
The Products section opens.
- Select Products and click Next.
The Resources section opens.
- Select Resources and click Next.
The Custom section opens.
- From the list of service custom data fields, select the fields you want to enable for this service.
Once enabled, additional data for this service can be captured using these custom fields from the appointment book.
To know more about creating a service custom field, read the Creating a Service Custom Field article.
- In the Custom tab, complete the fields to associate forms with a service.
- Click Next to go to the Catalog section. Read: Configure Online Catalog