This article walks you through the steps to initiate a payment from the Zenoti Mobile POS. You must configure and set up Zenoti Payments for processing payments through Zenoti Mobile.
To accept credit card payments on Zenoti Mobile POS
1. On the iPad, launch Zenoti Mobile POS.
2. Select the appointment for which you wish to take payment.
The appointment details appear to the right with an option to Proceed for Payment.
3. Tap Proceed for Payment.
Various payment types appear.
4. Select Credit Card as the payment method.
The credit card payment screen opens.
6. Based on your requirement, you can do one of the following:
If the guest's credit card is stored on the file, tap it to complete taking the payment.
Add New Card and store a new credit card on file.
7. If you have tapped Collect in the previous step, a prompt asking you
to Present Card appears.
8. Based on the card (chip, magnetic stripe, or NFS enabled) the guest has
presented, you can dip, swipe, or tap the credit card on the card reader.
9. Follow the instructions on the card reader to complete the transaction.
The transaction details are updated in Zenoti and a Payment Successful screen
appears with an option to print receipt (requires you to have a printer connected
to your iPad).
Note: The very first time you transact using the card reader, the card reader might
perform a software update on the device (takes few minutes to complete).
This update happens only once.
10. (Optional) Tap Print to print the receipt.