To view the prepaid card details from the appointment book:
- From the main menu, click the Appointment tab. The Appointment Book for the center opens.
- Click an open block in the Appointment Book and select Prepaid/Gift Card Details from the context menu.
The Prepaid/Gift Card Details pop-up window opens.
- Enter the prepaid card number in the Enter Code field and click Show.
The details of the prepaid card appear on-screen.
Understanding the information on this screen:
- Card Type: The card types are: prepaid card and gift card. If you are checking the details of a prepaid card, the card type appears as 'prepaid card'.
- Bought by: The prepaid card buyer's name. Click the name to open the guest’s profile.
- Value: The total worth of the prepaid card. The value amount may or may not be equal to the price.
Note: The value includes the extra amount added to the card, in addition to the price. Read: What is Price and Value in a Gift Card or Prepaid Card?
- Price: The purchase price of the prepaid card.
- Expiry: The expiration date of the prepaid card.
- Notes: The notes entered about the prepaid card during its purchase.
- Payment Date and Payment Amount: Displays an up-to-date summary of the prepaid card usage. It also shows the total amount used (Total Used) till date and the current balance remaining on it (Balance).
Note: The balance reflects the amount remaining on the value of the prepaid card.