After you configure Organization level settings to enable awarding commissions on no- show and canceled invoices, you need to configure Center level settings for the same.
To configure center settings:
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > Centers > <Name of your center> Settings tab from the Center level.
A list of settings appears.
- Expand the Employee section.
- Select the options Apply Cancelation Commission and Apply No Show Commission.
You will now be able to view an additional setting, Commission Type.
- Specify one of the following options for Commission Type.
- Defined at Service level: If you select this option, you need to further specify whether you want to award commission based on Original Service Price or Cancelation/No Show Fee Collected.
Example: If you specify that you want to award commission based on Original Service Price and this price is $100, then Zenoti awards commissions based on settings configured at the Service level based on $100.
If you specify you want to award commission based on Cancelation/No Show Fee Collected and the fee you collected is $20, then Zenoti awards commissions based on settings configured at the Service level based on $20.
Important: Ensure that you select Allow no show fee and Allow cancelation fee for the appropriate Services from the Service level. Also, configure other commission-related information at the Service level.
Read: Configuring Service Commissions at the Service (Item) Level
Important: You can charge for No Show/Cancelled invoices using Memberships, Prepaid Card, and Gift Cards. To make such charges using Memberships, the front desk must use the POS. If membership discount is applied to the No Show/Cancelation invoice, Zenoti awards commission on the discounted price when the settings Commission Defined at the Service Level and Original Service Price are selected at the Center level for No Show/Cancelation settings.
If service credit is applied to the No Show/Cancelation invoice, Zenoti does not award commission unless No Show/Cancelation commission is configured as a Flat amount.
- Flat value: If you select this option, specify the flat amount therapists will earn as the commission for canceled/no show invoices at the Center.
Example: If you specify $10 here, it means irrespective of service that the guest canceled or was a no show, Zenoti will award $10 as commission to the therapist for Canceled/No Show invoices.
- Percentage of cancelation fee or Percentage of no show fee: If you select this option, specify the percentage of cancelation fee or no show fee therapists will earn as the commission for canceled/no show invoices at the Center.
Example: If you specify 10% here and you collected $20 as the Canceled/No Show fee, it means, Zenoti will award $2 (10% of $20) as commission to the therapists for Canceled/No Show invoices.
5. Click Save.
Zenoti saves your settings. The front desk needs to mark appointments as no show/canceled to enable award of commissions on such invoices.
Read: Change the Guest's Appointment Status
Read: Configure Commissions for No-Show and Canceled Invoices - An Overview