Membership benefits are often restricted to one member. However, your organization could create memberships that allow members to bring along friends and family to enjoy benefits of their membership. When a guest signs up for such membership, you can add the other members from the guest profile.
Note: You can add only the number of additional members that your organization allows in the membership plan. For example, if the membership is set up for a maximum of four members, you can only add three additional members to the membership, apart from the guest who signed up for the membership.
To add more members
- Open the Guest History page.
- One the page, click the Memberships tab.
- Click the name of the membership you want to edit.
- In the Add A Guest To This Membership field, search for the guest you want to add. If the guest record doesn’t exist, click New Guest to add them.
Note: The Add A Guest To This Membership field is not visible if the membership is set up for just one member or already has the maximum number of members.
- Click Add. The guest’s name is added below the primary member’s name.
- Repeat the above steps to add more members.