If you have duplicate or invalid guest accounts, you can merge the duplicate guest accounts from the Loyalty Dashboard.
You can search for duplicate accounts either automatically or manually (if you know the account details).
In this article you will learn how to merge guests by running manual search of duplicate accounts.
To merge duplicate guest accounts using the manual Search option:
1. Ensure that you are at the Center level.
2. On the main menu, click the Loyalty tab.
3. From the Loyalty Dashboard, click Guest > Manage Duplicates.
The Find & Merge Duplicate Accounts page appears.
4. Select Search.
5. Select one of the following search criteria:
Match all of the following: Returns accounts that match all the specified account details.
Match any of the following: Returns accounts that match any one of the specified account details.
6. Enter the account details:
First Name: Returns accounts with the same first name.
Last Name: Returns accounts with the same last name.
Email: Returns accounts with the same email ID.
Mobile: Returns accounts with the same mobile number.
7. Click Search.
The search returns and displays one set of duplicate accounts per page on the list.
8. Select the accounts that you want to merge, and then click Merge. See the
following screenshot for reference:
The page displays all the duplicate account details.
9. Select the details that you want to retain, and then click Merge. See the following
screenshot for reference.
Note: To select all details under an account, click Select All.\
The page displays a message stating that the merge was successful.
10. Click OK.
The list displays the next set of duplicate accounts.Repeat step 8 onwards.