Zenoti allows you to categorize guests based on the amount spent, frequency of visits, feedback etc.
The following are the guest categories you can define in Zenoti:
- High Spender: The focus is on the average spend of a guest per visit. You must specify an amount that a guest must spend on an average per visit to be included in this Guest Category.
Example: If you specify 1000 for this Guest Category, any guest who spends at least $1000 on an average per visit is placed in this Guest Category.
- Regular Guest: The focus is on the frequency of visits (Appointments) that a guest makes on an average in a month.
Note: The average frequency of visits is calculated from the first visit of the guest, not just the previous month’s visits.
Example: If a guest makes 1 visit in the first month, 2 in the second, and 3 in the third. If the setting for Regular Guest category is 2, the guest is categorized as Regular Guest as the guest has visited 6 times in the last three months (average of 2 in the last 3 months).
- Member: Any guest purchasing a Membership is automatically enrolled in this Guest Category.
- New Guest: A guest visiting a center for the first time is made a part of this Guest Category. The guest remains in this category until the guest's second visit (to the same or a different center).
- Low Feedback: The focus is on the low feedback rating given by the guest during the last visit. You must specify a feedback rating (a number) by a guest, below which number, when a guest gives feedback, such guests are moved to this Guest Category. A guest who gives a low feedback rating, continues to be part of this Guest Category until the feedback rating by the guest improves and is higher than the defined feedback rating of this Guest Category.
Note: The feedback rating is based on the rating entered for an Appointment from the Appointment Book.
Example: If you specify 3 as the feedback average, a guest who gives a feedback of less than 3 is placed in this Guest Category. If on subsequent visits, the average rating given by the guest increases to 3 or more, the guest will no longer be a part of this category.
- Non-Recent Guest: The focus is on the time interval between the visits for a guest. You must specify the time interval in months between visits above which a guest is placed in this Guest Category.
Example: If you specify 3 for this Guest Category, any guest who has not visited the Center in the last 3 months is placed in this Guest Category.
- No Shows: This category allows you to define the number of No Shows (missed Appointments) that a guest can have over a specified number of the bookings before the guest is included in this Guest Category.
Example: If you specify 2 for Has not shown up for field and 3 for out of the last booked field, a guest having 2 No Show statuses (requires the front office executive to change the status of the missed appointment to No Show) in the last 3 bookings is placed in this Guest Category. If on later visits, the guest doesn't miss the Appointments and the criteria for this Guest Category is not met, the guest is removed from this Guest Category.
- Active Package: Any guest having an active Package is automatically enrolled in this Guest Category.
- Guest Custom Data Not Filled: Guests in this category have incomplete custom data.
Note: For guests in this category, the front desk can view an alert icon on their appointment block if the guest has custom data is incomplete.
10. Loyalty Tier: Any guest who is a member of a tier is automatically enrolled in this Guest Category. The icon displayed for the guest category changes as per the Tier Icon you have specified for the tier the guest is in. For more information, see Tier Icon of Creating Tiers.