- Open POS and enter the necessary guest details.
- In the lower left-hand pane of the window, click the Membership tab.
- From the Membership drop-down list, select the membership that the guest wants to sing up for.
Note: Zenoti auto fills the membership price and shows the description next to the Membership field. Read the description to check if you have selected the correct membership.
- In the Sale By list, select the name of the employee who sold the membership.
- Click Add Membership.
- Use the Collect Payment section to take payment for the membership.
You can optionally do the following while selling the membership:
- If you want to apply and discount campaign for the membership, click Campaign list and select it. Click the arrow icon to apply the discount.
- If the customer has a cash back or a custom coupon which is redeemable on the membership, in the top left-hand pane, enter the coupon number in the Coupon # field, and click the arrow icon next to it apply the coupon.