To set up an employee profile for a service provider, you must assign the Therapist role. Only those employees who have the Therapist role, appear in the Appointment Book so that appointments can be booked in their name. Employees with this role also get access to some features in Zenoti.
To assign the role of a Therapist to an employee:
- Ensure that you are at the Center level.
- Navigate to Employee > Employees > Employees.
The Manage Employees window opens.
- Click Add.
The Create Employee window opens.
- Enter general information for the employee in the General tab.
Read: Enter general information for a new employee
- Click Next.
The Employee Roles tab opens.
- From Role, select Therapist from the drop-down list.
7. Click Add Role.
The employee now has the therapist role in Zenoti.
Important: These employees appear in the Appointment Book if they are scheduled for the day, so that appointments can be made in their name. Employees with this role can log into Zenoti to view their Dashboard that displays their schedule, appointments, and payroll details.
You may also want to give therapists access to the employee mobile app so that therapists can check:
- Appointments booked for them (under their name)
- Guest details and book appointments for themselves as therapists
- Their own details such as attendance, sales, collections, and commissions.
Tip: You can control what employees (therapists) can or cannot do in the employee mobile app from Center level settings for Employee (Admin > Organization > Centers > (Name of the Center) > Settings > Employee > Employee Mobile App section).
Note: You still need to add services, define products and memberships employee can sell, specify payrates for classes, configure employee-level commissions, and upload catalog for the employee to complete the task of setting up an employee.