You can use Redemption Settings to specify the following redemption criteria:
- Minimum points allowed for points redemption is: Specify the minimum number of loyalty points that the guest must redeem on an invoice.
Example: If you enter 100 in this field, the guest must redeem no less than 100 loyalty points on an invoice.
- Maximum points required for redemption in an invoice: Specify the maximum number of loyalty points that can be redeemed either as a number or as a percentage of the invoice.
- If you specify a number, that number is the maximum number of points that
can be redeemed in an invoice.
Example: If you enter 1000 in this field, the guest can redeem no more than
1000 loyalty points in an invoice.
- Specify a maximum value in terms of the percentage of the invoice that a
guest can pay using loyalty points.
Example: If you specify 10%, and the invoice amount is $100, the guest can
redeem points equal to only $10.
- Enforce redemption of points in increments of: Use this setting to enforce loyalty points redemptions as increments of a specific number.
Example: If you enter 250 in the Enforce redemption of points in increments of field, a guest who has 600 points can only redeem either 250 points or 500 points.
Important: You must be aware of the following:
- If you do not want to enforce redemption of points in increments, leave this field
- This setting continues to honor the Minimum points allowed for points
redemption and Maximum points required for redemption in an invoice
settings. Ensure to enforce an increment number that will not hinder normal
Example: If your Redemption Settings are as follows:
- Minimum points allowed for points redemption - 10
- Enforce redemption of points in increments of - 50
With these settings, your guests will require a minimum of 50 points to redeem
even though you have specified the minimum points allowed for redemption as
- 1 loyalty point is equal to: Enter the currency value for 1 loyalty point.
Example: If you enter 0.20 in this field, and organizations unit of currency is Dollar, then each loyalty point is equal to 20 Cents.
- Loyalty points can be redeemed on: Specify if the guest can redeem points against Products, Services, Series and Custom Packages, Day Packages, and Gift Cards.
- Calculate commission on point redemption amount as a Free Service: This field is clear by default, Meaning, no commission is paid to the service provider for the invoice amount paid through loyalty points. Select this field if the service provider should be paid a commission as per the slab set for the Free Service Revenue. The commission then is paid on payments made via cash, card, check, gift card, or configured custom payments.