Metrics allow you to measure and track the performance of a business during a particular period. These allow you to make important business decisions and take necessary actions.

The Dashboard Configuration page at the organization level, allows you to build a customized card measuring the performance of a single metric. You can build as many as 32 dashboard cards that showcase the performance of your business at a high level.

Available Metrics

Metric

Description

Active Members (Count)

Shows the total number of guests with an active membership at the center.

Add-Ons (%)

Shows the percentage of services that were booked with add-ons.

Add-Ons (Count)

Shows the number of add-on services sold at the center for the time period month to date.

Campaign Redemptions (Count)

Shows the total number of campaign redemptions at the center.

Class Sales

Shows the total number of classes booked at the center for all the business units.

Existing Guests (%)

Shows the percentage of guests that are existing as compared to the percentage of guests that are new. For example, if you have 80% as existing guests, then the rest 20% are new guests.

Existing Guests (Count)

Shows the total number of active guests at the center.

Existing Guests to Members (Count)

Shows the total number of existing guests that are members.

Failed Recurring Collection

Shows the total amount of collections that you were unable to collect due to the failure of recurring payment options.

Gift Card Sales

Shows the total sale value of gift cards sold at your center for the time period.

Member Conversion (%)

Shows the percentage of guests that are converted to members.

Member Conversion (Existing Guests) (%)

Shows the percentage of existing guests that are converted to members.

Member Conversion (New Guests) (%)

Shows the percentage of new guests that are converted to members.

Membership Sales

Shows the total amount of collection as a result of membership sales.

New Guests (%)

Shows the percentage of new guests at the center.

New Guests (Count)

Shows the total count of new guests at the center.

New Guests to Members (Count)

Shows the total number of guests that were converted to members of the center.

New Members (Count)

Shows the total number of new memberships sold at the center.

Number of Memberships Sold (Count)

Shows the total number of memberships sold at the center for the month to date.

Package Sales

Shows the total number of package sales at the center for the desired business unit.

Prepaid Card Sales

Shows the total sale value of the prepaid card sold at the center.

Product Sales

Shows the total sale value of the products sold at the center.

Remaining Recurring Collection

Shows the total amount of recurring collection that is yet to be collected.

Remaining Recurring Collection (Count)

Shows the number of invoices that are yet to be collected as part of recurring payments.

Service Hours (Count)

Shows the total hours clocked by the service providers at your center.

Service Sales

Shows the total sales done by the service providers at your center.

Successful Recurring Collection

Shows the total amount collected as part of the recurring payments.

Successful Recurring Collection (Count)

Shows the total number of invoices you have successfully collected for recurring payments.

Total Guests (Count)

Shows the total number of guests at the center. This includes active, inactive, existing, and new guests.

Total Sales

Shows the total sales (products, memberships, packages, and others) for all business units at your center.

Did this answer your question?