Businesses may run monthly promotions in which guests can buy a set of services at a discounted price.
Let’s say that the LA center has the following hair services :
· Hair Shampoo @ $38
· Hair Conditioner @ $45
· Hair Oil @ $120
Now, the LA center wants to run a promotion for Mother’s day and sell the three hair services at a discounted price of $150 (the actual total price of all the three services otherwise is $203). This is a final price discount, not a flat discount.
In Zenoti you can define give promotional final price discounts on items.
To create a final price discount for services
1. Either at the organization or center level, click the Marketing icon. Go to Offers > Discounts.
The Manage Discounts page appears.
2. Click Add.
The Create a New Discount page opens and shows the General tab.
3. For Multiple campaigns can be applied on, select Single Invoice or None.
4. For Discount, select Item level and from the list, and then select the Define discount for each selected service option.
5. Click Next thrice to go to the Services tab.
6. Complete the steps in this article - Create a Discount - Services Tab.
Important: You cannot combine Final Price discount with Percentage or Flat Value discounts.