To drive sales and generate revenue, the front-desk staff can use the Combine Services option to book services simultaneously, which will both save time for the guests and optimize the staff schedule.
Consider this example. Gina, a guest, walks in for a manicure and pedicure. These services can be combined and done simultaneously if they are performed by different therapists, resulting in more sales for the business and an optimized booking schedule.
In this article, you will learn the process of booking parallel services.
Before you book parallel services
To book a parallel service in the appointment book
1. At the center level, click the Appointment icon.
2. Launch the Booking Wizard.
3. In the booking wizard, add a service or a set of services that can run simultaneously.
Example: A manicure and pedicure.
After you are done adding services, the booking wizard prompts you to combine services that be done at the same time.
4. To combine a set of services (example: Manicure and Pedicure), click Combine Services.
The booking wizard combines all the services together in the same group and gives you the option to select the same service room for the guest.
5. As per the preference of the guest, select a therapist for each service.
6. Select the time slot and date for the appointment.
7. After you are done, click Review & Book.
You have successfully booked an appointment with parallel services.