Disclaimer: This enhancement is done only for businesses where the value-based model is enabled.
Generally, businesses with multiple centers allow guests to redeem memberships across centers. For cross-center settlement, they need the amount to appear as payable for the center where the membership is sold, and as receivable for the center where the membership is redeemed.
Moreover, a business can choose to post the value of the membership for the cross-center redemption.
A guest purchased a $250 non-recurring membership from the LA center and redeemed it on a service worth $200 at the California center.
Based on the value model, when Zenoti syncs this redemption to the accounting platform, the value of the service $200 is posted as payable to the LA center and as receivable to the California center.
The difference between the sale and the redemption is the discount amount. In our example, the discount is $250 - $200 = $50.
To configure posting of membership redemption based on value
Navigate to Admin > Organization menu > Organizations > Integrations tab or Admin > Organization menu > Centers > Integrations tab.
Expand the Configuration tab and navigate to the Invoice section.
4. Select the Enable Cross Center check box.
The following fields appear.
5. Default Item for Membership Service Liability (Payable): Enter the item to be used to post the redemption as payable for the sale center where there’s no redemption invoice – the redemption invoice is only in the center where the redemption was made.
6. Default Item for Membership Service Redemption Discount (Receivables): Enter the item to be used to post the difference in the sale and the redemption amount as a receivable discount for the center where redemption was made. This is to ensure if the centers want to receive the full amount or just the value amount (without discount).
7. Default Item for Membership Service Redemption Discount (Payable): Enter the item to be used to post the difference in the sale and the redemption amount as a payable discount for the center where the membership was sold.
8. Under the Sync section, click Save.
You can post the receivable amount as either an item or as payment. However, you can post the payable amount as only journal entries.
9. To post redemption amount as journal entries, expand the Payments Mapping tab and add and map the chart of accounts for receivable and payable.
10. To post redemptions as invoices, expand the Item Type Mapping tab and add and map the chart of accounts for receivable.
11. Click Save .
The integration is configured to post cross-center redemptions for memberships based on value.
Admin Sync – Sale Order Summaries report
You can verify the posting of cross-center redemptions for membership in this report.
Sales Invoices Report