Navigate to Fitness > Roster.
The roster dashboard appears.
2. Search for the student by name, mobile number, email address, or code.
3. Open the student profile.
The list of memberships for the guest appears.
4. Click the orange arrow to refund the membership.
The Refund window appears.
5. Select the checkbox for the membership.
The Membership Refund window appears.
6. In the Comments box, enter any notes that want to add for the refund.
Important: DO NOT select any checkboxes in this dialog box.
7. Click Save.
8. On the Refund window, in the Refund Amount box, enter the partial amount that you want to refund.
9. In the Comments box, enter any notes that want to add for the partial refund.
10. Click Proceed to Refund.
The Payment Method section appears.
11. Select how want to pay the refund amount. By default, the payment method is auto-selected based on the payment method that the student preferred to purchase the membership.
12. Enter the refund amount for the desired payment method.
12. If you want to issue a prepaid card (store credits), select Issue Prepaid Card.
13. Click Refund.
14. Click Process Refund & Close Invoice to complete the refund process.