After completing a service, providers can either handover the device to the guest to enter their feedback or the provider can enter feedback on behalf of the guest.
Zenoti Mobiles has two modes that providers can use to collect feedback from guests:
Mirror mode allows you to set up a guest-facing payment mechanism. Guests can review the invoice and leave feedback about their experience.
To collect feedback via mirror mode
1. Ensure mirror mode is enabled on Zenoti Mobile.
2. Handover the device to the guest and continue to collect the payment.
3. The guest can review the invoice, add tips, request a receipt, and provide feedback for their service.
The guest can rate the experience on a scale of five.
Guest mode allows you to present the device to guests so they can review the invoice, add tips, and leave the feedback from their experience.
To collect feedback via guest mode
1. Open an existing invoice or create a new invoice.
2. Select a payment method.
3. Enter the amount to be collected from the guest.
4. Tap Collect.
5. To edit lock the invoice, tap the lock icon.
6. Tap Close Invoice.
The feedback screen opens.
7. Hand the device to the guest.
8. The guest rates their experience on a scale of five.
After the guest is done rating the service, a Thank You screen appears, prompting the guest to hand the device back to the front desk staff.