Now you can review forms in Reports V2. In the Forms report, all forms that have the Not Reviewed status will have a checkbox to select multiple forms to review. You can review up to 10 forms at a time. During the review process, you can view and review each form with just one-click.
To Review Multiple Forms
1. Go to the Reports V2 interface.
2. Select the Forms report.
3. Click Run.
The Forms report opens.
4. To view the Not Reviewed forms from the Review Status list, select Not Reviewed,
and then click Refresh.
5. To select the forms to review, use the corresponding checkboxes on each row.
6. Click Review.
The review page appears.
7. Use the navigations buttons to view all the selected forms.
8. After you review all the forms, click Mark as Reviewed.
You will see a warning that tells you that all the selected forms will be marked as
reviewed. Click OK.
9. Close the review page.