A class usually has multiple sessions that run over a period of time. A session is an individual instance of the class.
In Zenoti, there are various places where the session status shows up:
- Registered: When a student is on the class roster.
- Cancelled: When the student cancels the class.
- Class Cancelled: When a session of the class is cancelled by the studio manager.
- Signed In: When a student is confirmed and checked into the class.
- Waitlisted: When a class is full and a student is added to a queue to be on the class roster.
- Enrolled: When a class that needs approval for registration is approved.
- Rejected: When a class that needs approval for registration is rejected.
- Closed: When an invoice is closed.