You can create a target segment based on cancelled visits, frequency of each session, visits by time, total visits, next visit, and last visit.
Navigate to Marketing > Segmentation > Target Segments.
The Manage Target Segments page appears.
2. Click Add.
The Create a New Segment page appears.
3. Select Create Custom Segment and click Create.
The Create a Custom Segment page appears.
4. Enter the segment name and give a brief description of the segment.
5. Click Create.
The target segment is created without any rules.
6. From the Select Category drop-down, select Visits - Fitness.
7. From the Select Criteria drop-down, select one of the following:
Frequency by Session
Visits by Time
8. From the Select Operator drop-down, you can select one of the following operators: between, equal to, less than, less than or equal to, more than, more than or equal to, or not equal to.
9. Enter the number of Months, Weeks, or Days.
10. Click Add Rule.
The rule is added for the target segment.
11. (Optional) Click Guest Count to get the number of students with the class history.
12. Click Save.
The target segment is saved along with the rule for class history.
You must go ahead and create a campaign to use the newly created target segment.