A class usually has multiple sessions that run over a period of time. A session is an individual instance of the class. You can create a target segment based on scheduled sessions, based on sessions that were attended, and sessions with a specific status.
Navigate to Marketing > Segmentation > Target Segments.
The Manage Target Segments page appears.
2. Click Add.
The Create a New Segment page appears.
3. Select Create Custom Segment and click Create.
The Create a Custom Segment page appears.
4. Enter the segment name and give a brief description about the segment.
5. Click Create.
The target segment is created without any rules.
6. From the Select Category drop-down, select Class History.
7. From the Select Criteria drop-down, select one of the following:
Session Attended: Select this criterion to create a rule for sessions that were attended by students for a time period.
Session Scheduled: Select this criterion to create a rule for sessions that were scheduled for a time period.
Session Status: Select this criterion to create a rule for sessions with a specific status:
- Signed In
- Class Cancelled
8. From the Select Operator drop-down, you can select one of the following operators: between, equal to, less than, less than or equal to, more than, more than or equal to, not equal to, is, or is not.
9. Enter the class name or class category name for which you want to create the rule.
10. Click Add Rule.
The rule is added for the target segment.
11. (Optional) Click Guest Count to get the number of students with the class history.
12. Click Save.
The target segment is saved along with the rule for class history.
You must go ahead and create a campaign to use the newly created target segment.