A class is a service that an instructor provides to many students at a time within the studio or online. Each class has a schedule set up by the manager and the students can pick up their desired slot within the schedule and attend the class as per their interest and availability.
Note: A class is an independent recurring session that is not connected to any other class.
Required Role Permission: Admin
Prerequisites: Before you begin, ensure that you have added the following for your studios:
To create a class
Ensure you are at the organization level.
Navigate to Fitness > Resources > Classes.
The Classes page appears.
3. Click +Create Class.
The Create Class page appears.
4. In the General tab, enter the general details of the class such as name, level, duration, cost, and other details of the class.
5. In the Price tab, enter the price at which you want to sell the class.
6. In the Rooms tab, enter the room in which you will be conducting the class within the studio.
7. In the Instructors tab, add the instructors who will be conducting the class.
8. In the Catalog tab, add the details if you want to display the class on your Webstore.
9. Click Finish.
The class is created.