You can set up your memberships to offer customers a grace period after the membership expires or is cancelled during which time they can use any balance credits they have for services.
Until the grace period ends, customers can:
· Redeem benefits
· Convert credits (for hybrid memberships)
· Avail member prices as long as they have credits
To set up grace period for memberships, you must make changes at the organization level and at the center level.
1. At the organization level, click the Admin icon. Navigate to Organization > Organizations.
2. Go to the Settings tab.
3. Expand the Memberships section.
4. Set the Redemption Post Expiry or Cancellation field to Block.
5. Click Save.
6. At the center level, on the Admin Dashboard page, on the left-hand side menu, click Centers.
The Edit Center page appears.
7. Go to the Settings tab.
8. Expand the Memberships tab.
9. Set the Block redemption post expiry or cancellation field to the number of days for which the credits will be available after the membership expires or is cancelled.
10. Click Save.
Note: If the organization-level is not set to Block, you can still set up the grace period when creating the membership using the option under the Advanced Properties section.