You can use the social content block to add social media icons to your email.
You can add the social content block wherever you find it suitable: in the menu, middle of the email, or you can choose to go with the popular option of placing the social media icons in the footer.
To add a social media block
Example: Add a social block to the footer.
1. Navigate to Marketing > Campaigns > Email/Text Message.
The Email/Text Message Campaigns page appears.
2. Open the campaign for editing.
3. Expand the Create the content section.
The options in the editor appear.
4. Drag and drop the Social block on the footer structure.
By default, you will see four icons. You can customize the social content block to display only the platforms you use.
5. To customize the social block, click the social content block. In the left, you will see the settings.
6. (Optional) Delete any of the social media icons that you do not use.
7. To add a new social media icon, and select the social media, chat, or other options as needed.
For example, you can select mail, and configure it with your email address.
You can add links for the other social icons.
8. Use the more option to add a title and alt text.
9. Finally, when you are done, for these icons, you can set style, alignment, size, padding, and indents for these icons.
10. When you are done, you can preview the changes.
11. If you want to save this block for future use, you can save it as a module.