Buttons are a great way to draw attention to a link that you want users to click.
For example, you can add a button that takes users to your online store.
To add a button to an email
Click the Marketing icon and navigate to Campaigns > Email/Text Message.
The Email/Text Message Campaigns page appears.
2. Open the campaign for editing.
3. Expand the Create the content section.
The options in the editor appear.
4. Drag and drop a button block into the container.
5. Click the button to customize.
In the left, options to customize and add link appears.
6. Add a link to the site, or select other options as needed.
7. Enter the text to appear on the button.
For example, Book Now!
8. Customize the button text font, type, size, and color.
The values set here are usually as per your global settings in your Appearance tab.
9. If you want to show a hover effect on your button, go to the Appearance tab and turn on the Highlight hovered buttons switch, and specify a hover-on color.
10. If you prefer to round the buttons, set a border radius.
11. Choose alignment and set a button border if you like.
12. If you want to leave space inside your button, use internal padding and use external padding to leave space outside the button.
13. When you are done, click the eye button to preview the changes.
14. If you want to save this block for future use, you can save it as a module.