Using the text content block, you can add the desired text, hyperlink, and apply different font styles and colors.
To work with text
Navigate to Marketing > Campaigns > Email/Text Message.
The Email/Text Message Campaigns page appears.
2. Open the campaign for editing.
3. Expand the Create the content section.
The options in the editor appear.
4. Drag and drop the Text block into the container.
By default, the font is as per your General settings under the Appearance tab.
5. Click the text block and you can view the settings on the left-hand side of the editor.
6. You can change the font, size, and color.
7. To add macros, click the Merge tags option.
For example, if you use First Name, the recipient name appears in the email.
8. To add a link to the text, you can highlight the text, and select the link option.
You can also customize link color and appearance.
9. You can specify the alignment for Desktop and Mobile devices, spacing, and padding for both desktop and mobile.
10. When you are done, click the eye button to preview the changes.