An invoice discount applies a discount on the overall invoice amount.
To create an invoice discount
1. Based on your role and access, from the organization or center level, navigate to Marketing > Offers > Discounts.
The Manage discounts page appears.
2. Click Add Discount.
The Create New Discount page appears.
3. Enter the name for the discount and optionally a description.
4. For Multiple campaigns can be applied on, select None.
So, if the front desk applies this discount, they cannot apply any other discount on the invoice.
4. As we want to provide discount on the invoice, for Discount, leave the discount at Invoice level unchanged.
5. From the drop-down under Invoice level, select Percentage enter 10 in the box.
6. Click Next.
The fields in the Services tab appear.
7. As we want to provide a discount on all services, from the Select Type drop-down, select Category.
8. Click Add.
9. Click Next.
The fields in the Product tab appear.
10. As we want to provide discount on all products, from the Select Type drop-down select Category.
11. Click Add.
12. Click Finish.
The invoice discount is created.