To remove professional (consumable) products from inventory, perform the following steps:
1. At the center level, click the Inventory icon.
2. Navigate to Stock Levels > Consumables > Check Out.
The Checkout Consumable Products page appears.
3. In the Product box, enter the name of the product to be checked out or scan its barcode using a scanner.
The unit and current store quantity of the product appears automatically.
4. Select the Checkout for consumption checkbox.
Note: If the organization-level Manual checkout for consumption when checking out from store to floor setting is selected (Admin > Organization > Organizations > Settings > Inventory), this checkbox is selected b default.
5. In the Quantity box, enter the checkout quantity, which must be less than or equal to the current store quantity.
6. Select the employee who is responsible for the checkout.
7. In the Comments box, enter notes, if any.
8. Click Finish.
The product is checked out from the store directly and checked-out product appears in the Check Out History section.