Disclaimer: The steps in this article are pertaining to the configuration on a third party (Google) site. Zenoti is not responsible if there are any changes to these steps or processes. The information is provided for your convenience.
You can allow your guests to log in to your Consumer Mobile App (CMA) with their Google credentials. This allows for a quick and seamless login experience.
But before you enable this feature for your CMA, you must generate a Google OAuth Client ID and Client Secret ID. In this article, you will see the steps to generate both these IDs.
To setup Google Login for iOS
Navigate to the URL https://developers.google.com/identity/sign-in/ios
Log in with your Google credentials if you are prompted to.
The iOS setup page appears.
3. Scroll down to the second step and click Create an OAuth Client ID.
4. If you have an existing project or an app created, select the app from the drop-down list. Otherwise, select +Create a New Project and click Next.
5. Enter the name of your product or app and click Next.
6. Select iOS from the drop-down list of platforms and provide the app bundle id.
7. From You’re All Set pop up, copy the Client ID. You must share the Client ID with the Zenoti Support.
8. Click Done.
You have successfully configured the Google Login for iOS devices.