If a guest who has recently purchased a membership but hasn't made the first payment yet wants to cancel the membership, the process to cancel the membership is different from the usual.
1. Go to the Guest Details page.
2. Go to the Payments tab.
3. Identify the invoice number of the first payment, which has not been made yet.
4. Close the Guest Details page.
5. On Appointment Book, click on an empty block to bring up the context menu, and then select Search Invoice No/Receipt No.
The Search for an invoice or a receipt dialog box appears.
6. Click Delete.
The Invoice Delete dialog box appears.
7. Select the appropriate reason and enter the description in the Comments box.
8. Click Delete.
9. On the Search for an invoice or a receipt dialog box, click OK.
The membership is cancelled and does not appear in the Memberships tab of the Guest Details page.