You can undo the transfer of service credits from one guest to another from the Memberships tab of the Guest Profile page.
To be able to undo the transfer of service credits, the following conditions must be met:
The EnableMembershipBenefitExpiry setting must be turned on before the membership was sold. If the setting was turned off when the membership was sold, you cannot undo the transfer even if the setting is currently turned on.
None of the transferred credits should be used. For example, if Mary transferred 2 credits for a 30-minute massage and 2 credits for a haircut to Martha and Martha used one of the 30-minute massage credits, then the credits cannot be returned to Mary.
To undo service credit transfers
1. Open the profile of the guest from whom the service credit was transferred. For more information on accessing guest profiles, refer to Guest Profiles and History.
2. Go to the Memberships tab.
3. In the Memberships column, click the membership for which you want to undo the transfer.
The Membership Details page opens.
4. Click View Details.
The Membership Activity page opens.
5. In the Service Transfers section, click the Undo icon.
6. In the confirmation dialog box, click Yes.
The service credits are returned to the original owner.